Design & concepts custom made, based on the clients needs, target and goals.
Content creation & social media strategies tailored to make the most out of each interaction.
Tourism & travel · Interior Design & Architecture · Product · Portraits
Maricha Martínez Sosa is a Dominican graphic designer, photographer, teacher, content creator & PhD Student, founder of Quemashago.com and Cultoural.com. She has a: Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising Master's Degree, Post-Graduate Studies in Higher Education, is developing her PhD in Communications and Cultural Industries and was granted USA's Department of State "Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI) Professional Fellowship".
While her passion is to travel, photograph, document and share her findings, her mission is to discover new ways of interacting with the heritage and therefore help people appreciate more the value and components of their culture.
Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), Valencia, Spain / 2014 – Present (Research in progress).
US Department of State’s program developed by the administration of President Obama.
Universidad Católica Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic / 2012-14.
CICE, Escuela de Nuevas Tecnologías. Madrid, Spain / 2009-10.
European Official Title. Universidad Antonio de Nebrija. Madrid, Spain / 2008-09.
Universidad APEC. Dominican Republic / 2003-08
Colegio Dominicano De La Salle. Dominican Republic / 1988-2003
Only woman chosen to represent the Dominican Republic among nearly 4,000 applications.
4 times winner in the quarters: Jan-April, May-Aug, Sept-Dec 2005, May-Aug 2006.
Recognition of both: high academic achievement and strong community service.
· Exposed in the 1st digital photography contest "DESCUBRE UNA LOCACION PARA CINE”.
(Organised by the Film Commission of the Dominican Republic · DGCINE. 2013).
· Exposed in “Grafía de Luz” 4th Photography Collective Exposition, UNAPEC students. 2006.
· Exposed in “Grafía de Luz” 3rd. Photography Collective Exposition, UNAPEC students · 2004.
· Member of the Dominican Society of Tourist Press
· Member of the Dominican Society of Digital Media
- Editor & Coodinator / founder of Cultoural.com · 2016 - Present
- Digital Communication Teacher, Comunidad Educativa Lux Mundi · 2016 - Present
- Advertising Digital Design Teacher, Comunidad Educativa Lux Mundi · 2015 - Present
- Editor & Coodinator / founder of Quemashago.com · 2011 - Present
- Photography Teacher, Comunidad Educativa Lux Mundi · 2006-2008, 2013 - Present
- Special Selection Producer, International Book Fair Santo Domingo· 2015
- General & Communication Coordinator , Celinés Toribio Enterprises / Esencia Films · 2014-16
- Interpreter (English-Spanish), U.S. Commercial Service · 2014
· June 2014 - Trade Americas: Trade Mission & Business Development Conference.
· February 2014 - Enterprise Florida Export Development Mission to the Dominican Republic.
- Graphic Coordinator, “María Montez” - The Movie · 2014-15
- Graphic Designer, “Los Fabulosos” - The Movie · 2014
- Coordinator Special Selection, Cinema Pavillion International Book Fair Santo Domingo · 2014
- Executive Producer and Graphic Designer, “La Ventana de Nena” - The Movie · 2013
- Magazine Editor: District & Co · 2013
- Click & Go’s CMO y founder: Clickandgo.do · 2012-14
- Graphic & Editorial Designer, District & Co. · 2012-13
- Corporate Identity & Brand Development Consultant, Vinaldom · 2012-13
- Consultant of Creativity & Concepts Development, Agencia Contacto Directo · 2012
- Corporate Identity & Brand Development Consultant, PQI · 2011-14
- CreativeGraphic Designer, AdVentures Digital Agency · 2011
- Business courses teacher, CICE (Madrid) · 2011
- Account Executive & Web Coordinator, Piamonte Group TV. Madrid, Spain · 2009–10
- Graphic Designer, Piamonte Group TV & Ardora Network. Madrid, Spain · 2009
- Photoshop Teacher, Academias Colón / INEM. (Madrid) · 2009.
- Creative Graphic Designer, Esquadra Publicitaria. Dominican Republic · 2007-08
- Editorial/ Magazine Designer, Grupo de Comunicaciones Listin. Dominican Republic · 2006-07
- Activities Photographer & Webmaster, Cinema-Café · 2006.
- Volunteer Photographer for the NGO Habitat for Humanity Dominican Republic · 2006.
- Magazine Design & Layout. “El Enófilo” (3º ed.) y “Simply Living” (1º ed.) · 2006.
- English Teacher, Universidad APEC. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic · 2005-06
- Area Supervisor & Guide, Trampolin’s Children Museum · 2004
- Arts Teacher (volunteer), Escuela Nocturna Obrera De La Salle · 2002-03.